Thursday 8 January 2015

Day 552

Day 552;

So is is/has been the 552nd day of my blogged life so far and I have had another one of my interesting dreams, but I can't actually remember what it was about, the only parts of it that I can remember is one of the faces and the colour scheme the colour scheme was like a cartoons colour scheme, which tells me I need a dream recorder so I could sit down at the end of the night/the morning to view all of the horrific things that have happened inside my head, the device a dream recorder isn't real as I know at least not yet, but it would work by something like getting put in sync with your brain waves so that it can form a graphical representation of what your dreams consist of but then it would also work during the day giving it the power to read minds... Which could be helpful but it could also be destructive, especially to marriages and it would be Jeremy Kyle's new favourite toy,

The other day I learnt of a new trick to find out if someone is making something up or remembering it from the past. it is by watching they're eyes if they look up they are making it up and if they look down they're remembering it. This was proven to me on me by them saying something that I couldn't possibly know and they asked me to complete the story, my eyes went up to the ceiling faster than anything, except the speed of light and the probably millions of things that move quicker. And the fact that I can't really remember things actually makes more sense as I can't really look down without closing my eyes that is unless I'm having a staring competition with someone wether or not they know, that we're having a staring competition, but that is generally at eye level.

But I'll go a bit about my day as I went to the gym today and I did a bit of a cardio work out, well that is what my trainer said. I started off on the cross trainer, then I went to the bikes then the rowing machine. but on the Bike I was riding 5 KM, very slowly as I got it completed in something like over 12 minutes 30+seconds. which is 1 KM in approximately 2 minutes 30 seconds. and just my rowing time was down also at 6 minutes 10 seconds point 1. The point 1 part is crucial as my name is Savage point 1/Savage.1, do you get it? there is 0.1 and I am nothing/0 point 1 the point 1 is my minuscule online presence. I know that i should have put anther couple of million 0 in-between the point and the 1 to make it more accurate but that would be a to more difficult to spell.

But I couldn't found the tune  to play any Skyward Sword nor did I find the time to get on with my  flash project, But it's the third day in a row for me to exceed my daily calorie target.

No comments:

Post a Comment