Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day 565

Day 565;

So today was the next day of my existence and it has been a marvellous day. But it has had somethings unfortunate happen today also.

So the unfortunate things come down to the fact that I didn't manage to fit in any of the Zelda games into my life today, the second unfortunate thing was that thanks to the busses my friend who was coming round to go to any old pub in the town that I live, the pub isn't called "any old pub" I was just meaning the phrase as in any of the pubs in my homes town but I could use it as a name for a pub within I don't know ant one of my games ideas or for within another one of my unfinished tales, as wasn't I writing that one years back about the man with the red halo which was a halo which was drenched in all of the blood from his angelic foes that he had killed, I think he called it a halo of Sin. In actual fact I am unsure if I told it to you. ah that's it My new/old Story Tale I Chapter 1. I'm sorry about the language that I have used I just no good at putting my ideas into words so they read nicely at least not back then, I hope I have improved enough to give it another go, some time.but he rest of the story that I had completed isn't up here at least not yet, good.

Now I'll move on the Marvellous well I have been watching more Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and it's getting more interesting by the minute of viewing. I also watched The Wolverine today and it comes in between the X-Men the Last Stand film and X-Men days of future past. As both Xavier and Magneto come back to life fully powered, as I mean that Xavier was dead and Magneto was powerless.

No comments:

Post a Comment