Thursday 22 January 2015

Day 566

Day 566;

Now today has been the 566 day go my journey, to where you may ask.

Ok then, I will ask; your journey to where?

It was meant to be a rhetorical question,

So what, does that mean that your not going to answer?

No, I can answer but it is going to be a bit morbid of an answer, I was meaning it more of a way as you all should know what I have already stated what the purpose of this blog is for a long time ago in all honesty so I have little hope in remembering what I typed all of those days ago which probably means that it was for my memory so I can just read what it says that I did on that day,.of which I will do one day.

If I don't die first that is.

I went to the gym today my rowing time had gone back down/up to over 6 minutes.I used the piece of equipment which is like a cross trainer but for up hills before I went on the rowing machine.

Hydra had infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D.  and *spoiler allert* the Coulson was promoted to take Nick Fury's place a t the head of S.H.I.E.L.D. funny as it may be that the Avengers still think that their new boss is dead, as he has been since Loki stabbed him through the heart within the last Avengers film.

I have also watched the two Amazing Spiderman Films however I didn't think that they were amazing they were good but just not amazing.

And now to the biggest disappointment of the day I didn't manage to find the time to play any Zelda Games, It could be as Spiderman dishonoured Mr Stacy's dying wish. But then if he hadn't had disobeyed Mr Stacy's dying wish would he have come up with a way to defeat Electro? As is a possibility but a not very likely one and certainly not in the time frame that she had it sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment