Saturday 17 January 2015

Day 561

Day 561;

So today has been another weird day,

It has been weird today as I defeated Phantom Ganon on my first run through of the Forest Temple Boss stage, I found that weird as as I can remember having real problems with him in the past, which could mean either that the game has got easier or that I have got better. I know which one of the two I'd like it to be , but alas I think it must be the former of the options as I know, well I'm pretty sure, that it can't be the latter as I'm now disabled and on every other attempt earlier I was able bodied. So since then I have taken a trip around the edges of the Hyrule field as older Link and younger Link before going up to the Fire Temple after discovering that Darunian has named his son after me, which has really touched me (touched in a metaphysical way). But the whole notion of their being Goron children has got me wondering how, as all of the Goron's that we know about are Male and in the Fire Temple you have to save all of the Goron's bar two, the two are Darunian's son and the shop keeper.

Another weird thing about today was the fact that my GAK (Great Aunt K) who has lived on 1 road in three different homes her whole life, which should be 88 years of it is now thinking of packing up her stuff and moving all the miles away down to near by where the rest of her Savage family lives, as she was a member of the Savage family also but a long time ago.

But great news the game Majora's Mask has been confirmed for release on Friday the thirteenth of February I guess unlucky for me as it's not my anniversary day until a day in the next month so I'll be anxiously waiting for that day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment