Friday 23 January 2015

Day 567

Day 567;

today was another day with three characters that are numbered in order, like 123, 234, 345 and so on.

On today I managed to play on the Skyward Sword again and I got the final piece of the song with some very much  needed assistance from the usual suspect, who really hates Skyward Sword. But the part that I had to do was the swimming for Tadtones part of the getting the part from the Faron woods which were underwater ok so I eventually managed to collect all of them except two which were the longest one and the onr that's in a big circle which is basically underneath Olo, well it's in the vicinity of Olo at least;

I started writing a bit on a comic idea of mine the comic is going to  be called Spectrum and the main character is an alien called Roy G. Biv. at least I hope it will be; which is still all up in thee air just along side of every other idea that I am having now a-days.

But I also saw the below image on the net today, It's about Social media that's ruining our health/minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment