Monday 12 January 2015

Day 556

Day 556;

It has been the day 556; and today I have been to Kent.

 Also today I traveled back into Hyrule in the time of the Ocarina of Time, aka the third single player game  in the current Legend of Zelda time-line, but it shouldn't be the third at least not in the completed continuation of Hylian time-line as you know that the games aren't created in chronological order and there is still a big mystery between what happens to the first pig like evil guy that struck in between the fist two Zelda games Skyward Sword and Minish cap, as in Minish cap it's got a sketch of stained glass it shows a giant pig which looks like Ganon from some of the other games but it can't be Ganon as Ganon wasn't created until Ocarina of Time so the only two it could be, that we currently know about are Vaati and Demise, and neither of them resembled a pig.







As within Ocarina of time I was amazed by how big the over-world (Hylian country side) was again. As I have played it before but my memory shrinks it down in size So it can fit in my head and Queen Gohma was exceptionally easy to defeat this time.



Now I remember me starting this entry by stating that I went to Kent today, was I did to see Emu and C... M... no that's it I have a new name for that man whose name begins with a C, why don't I just call him C?

I don't know why don't you?

Ok so that's it every time that I am about to type CM or alternative spelling I shall just type C, from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment