Friday 31 January 2014

Day 210

Day 210;

So it's another countdown say, by countdown I mean that the numbers of the day are 2 1 0 it's a countdown.

now I haven'yt really managed to do much today but I can't really remember why I didn't get it done. It just seems like time just slipped away from me today.

But do you know the Jimbo Blunt song "Goodbye my Lover"

if not it's bellow even if you have it's still bellow;



But that song isn't the one that I want to type about as it's the next song which I managed to get to from the list that is on the above video it was actually on the YouTube page that I was watching the former video on.

It is called Almost Lover by the band/singer is called A Fine Frenzy



I thought that she can sing but only approximately after she gets the first 30 seconds out of the way/when she has stopped whispering into the microphone and actually decides to sing.

Now I get to the part where I tell all of you, even you Emu, why I decided to highlight, not literally I mean as in select this song, It was as this song has just opened my eyes as there was a girl from college who I thought liked me as a friend as she kept responding to my questioning about her faith as she was a Roman (Pagan) Catholic/the only church that is honest as to where their book (the bible, new testament) came from, I'm typing about the name of their certain religion not that any of them are willing to admit. But then all of the modern-day Christian were originally co-opted by the Romans in their drive to convert the native pagan people to Catholicism.

Get back to the song

Ok, sorry, so where did I get to oh yes that was where I was I thought that she liked me as a friend only as could it have realistically been anything else? The answer is yes it could have been but it's not very likely that is all that i thought but from the song I am slightly guessing that I could have been her almost lover, but I know more than anyone just how preposterous that sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment