Wednesday 1 January 2014

Day 180

Day 180;

Sorry but I still havn't checked back through my previous days posts.

So that is what you didn't do today, what did you do?

I awoke in the morning, then I arose and walked down the stairs,

Forewars or backwards?

Backwards obvisiously, can't you remember the mirror is still there!

Your vanity is unbelievable sometimes.

What? I turn away from the mirror when I'm walking down the stairs, how does that... Anyway as I was about to type, today I was first playing a 3DS game namely Legend of Zelda; a Link Bettween Worlds, I was having fun moving around Hyrule from a Link to the Past but it was in 3D this time not  in 2D with all of the enemies in 3D as well, well

 as long as they are in the 3D world at least. Then I went downstairs to eat my lunch. Then I went back t my room to tidy my room and I manage to tidy my room so well it stunned Tina,  so Tina allowed me to do anything that I wanted, and I was feeling that my Wii U had been slightly neglected over the past few days so I back stepped my way downstairs and I played some of my Legend of Zelda; Wind Waker HD, when I say my I mean my copy of the game not the actual game, rights and all, belongs to me as that would be preposterous, and I rediscovered how much I like that game as Ilike games that you aren't bound to to one pathway thorough it, I like getting myself lost in virtual worlds attempting to find/fight my way through up to a big boss battle and so on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment