Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 181

Day 182;

Today I have drank a small quantity of warm milk it was left over from last nights drink, of milk.

Well it's not going to left over from last nights drink of anything else now, is it?

We'll no, I don't... What about a cup of tea?

But then you put the milk in the tea so it would then be a cod cup of tea,

Ok I guess you're correct.

You guess, you only picklingly guess, what's wrong with you?

I defiantly prefer milk when it's cold.

Change the subject why don't you! 

Ok I was doing just that.

I was being ironic,

Ok, now as I was about to type, news years day today, for me least, as it was New Year's Eve yesterday and yesterday I had an idea it was to create a new blog but then for it I am going to need a family. I know that I've already got one, as in the one that comprises of Tina, Mike, Emma, Alice and I, but you may also recall the three grand parents the two aunts, two uncles and Laura, who is practically an aunt.

Tout today we have a little person around,

I'm sorry but you seem to have got distracted by the sounds that the little person is making,

No it is I that should be sorry for getting distracted, I shall make more of an effort to not be so easily distracted, (that could be my news years ressoluyion),

As I was typing my new blog idea was to find myself a probably small family and it's my job to observe them and report on they're actions throat the days, like a scientific project. It could be a nature documentary on some humans. As we are a part of nature I could capture some parts on my digital camcorder as well and I could like a YouTube channel to it also for my nature documentary, I could broadcast you from going on to a shopping trip to a new child's first breath in this world.

But why would you like tat, why?

I don't know but some people watch stuff like that. You know on this magical medium called the internet almost every bodies taste are accounted for, from the bizarre to the proposition, look at it you can even find stuff on the Westboro Baptist Church on the internet and blatantly obviously you have found me haven't you. Two opossum sides of the same coin of crazy.

I also watched Sherlock; today.

The first few seconds of that countdown thing seemed to go on forever. The countdown timer for the bomb that was perfectly situated beneath the houses of parliament in order to give London a fifth of November that the whole world wouldn't forget in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment