Friday 10 January 2014

Day 189

Day 189:

My new daily routine didn't work for me today, but refined my ethos on making me actually look as if I'm actually .talking.

Did he tell you how he mucked his daily routeing up at the very first hurdle.

Well I don't think that he did, actually I know that he didn't mention that.

Ok, then you two I'll spill the metamorphic beans. I slept through my alarm going off that gave Alice a good rant as she heard my alarm and she woke up, but she wasn't in my bed room until she came in to tell me to turn it off which did actually wake me up, so I think that classes as an alarming success, bud dum duh. Now your supposed to laugh as it's a pun funny, yes... No?

Your still not funny.

Aren't I? Not the slightest bit?

Some people, by this I mean 1 person thought your YouTube video was funny.

Why is Jamie Lanister in the film Oblivion?

I don't know why but why did you just switch conversations that you we're having within your head without any warning?

Just some of the shenanigans that come with being me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment