Saturday 4 January 2014

Day 183

Day 183;

As it's Day 183 and as it's you, poor unsuspecting members of the public. and obviously myself for when it gets it's act together and checks back on yourself.

I hope you realise that you should have typed myself of yourself, first person. 

I realise  that that should have been myself Yellow.

Then why don't you change it?

Because if i change it now it'l make what you have typed nonsensical.

Then why don'r you delete the whole conversation?

Oh bother. I just heard a crash of thunder.

What about the rain that you can hear tapping on the window as you watch the rain collect and gradually drip down it .

Fine ignore me then.

Ok and Yellow, you getting a make over I touched upon during yesterdays post/

Yes I gathered.

Well I might not be able to get it done in time for this weeks Savage Sunday, but maybe another week some time.

What about me?

Red do you have to be so impatient?

Yes.

Now yellow what was your answer?

Ok I guess..

Good thanks, and Red you'll get updated with Yellow no sooner no latter.and that is actually if I can even get this new project running. So please loose hope now, so your not disappointed by the time that it actually come out, or doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment