Saturday 18 January 2014

Day 197

Day 197;

It has been day 197 today on the 17th of January 2014 at least I hope it was on the seventeenth else I have missed a whole day out some where.

Which I wouldn't put passed me. As the past 5 years have been something of a blur to me, Which is one of the reasons why I decided to start this project now all I have to do is take a stroll back in time a little way to find the stuff that I did on that day that where memorable enough for me to type about it on the night, and that I feel like typing, but only for the past 191 days. but my greatest memory of something that happened after the "accident" I had with a car is of something that happened back in 2011 which is three years ago now.

But by my greatest memory I mean that I can still feel the emotions that I felt when I was there in London, listening to the London philharmonic orchestra play the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony, but if i=I could just more realistic with my ability of my memory as normally those memories just lay there dormant deep down in my conciousness but I have been listening to some of the music which came from it recently and it brought back memories of me standing up clapping while Mike was sitting (or should I type that he was more of cowering) in the chair next to me looking very sheepish and embarrassed. 

What I am meaning is that day seems to me as if it was yesterday, from the memory that was induced by the sounds of the CD that I got while I was there. It was awesome,, that is one of the things that I believe you should do before you die, go and see a proper orchestra playing some music that means something to you. It has the power to change your perspectives on so many things.

The feeling of well-being that I got from sitting there watching and listening to them was just unbelievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment