Monday 6 January 2014

Day 185

Day 185;

The day after yesterday again,

Just as if I’m your lady, you are my man?

Yellow no, why are you attempting to sing that song I heard on the radio this morning that came just after Michael Bubble killed something I think, well I mean he had to have done to make that much of a racket.

It was by Celine Dion, and I’ll tell you people this she can properly sing now I don’t particularly like the song but her singing is immense.


It’s worthy of being listened to even if you like I dislike the lyrics like I do, as I personally think the lyrics are too clingy and sentimental.

But it was better than the rubbish than the pure tripe that Michael Bubble was wailing previously.


Now that’s my Rant off my chest I would like to ask you if you have a couple of minuets could you please click on the following link The Sunday Savage episode 1 and could you please comment upon my YouTube video if for absolutely no other reason than to tell me that you’re now mentally scared from looking at my hideous face and that you hated every second of it, and stuff like that..

P.S. Don't forget to tell me how much you hated the little bit of religious shenanigans at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment