Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day 208

Day 208;

So it’s the day after yesterday and I have been thinking some more,

As you generally do at all of the points during the waking day, so what’s new?

I already know that much about myself. Just as I know that I like Ronnie James Dio’s music You might also know if you’ve been reading this blog since 2011.

As that is the year that I originally posted it/my Tribute to Ronnie James Dio who was awesome back when he was alive 2010 I initially had the idea to write the prelude some time in 2010 when I was in the first year of my college course as something like the events tale described actually happened to me as in I got incredibly nervous within the first time we (me and the woman that I call Susannah in the story) touched with our eyes and I found myself drawn to her.

You can hear part of my inspiration here.


And me goibg back into that tale it was set to be the prelude of a tale that I was about to write but maybe I could incorporate in into the tale I’m typing again now. And then maybe I could write my second tribute to the awesome man in the following year as it will be 5 years from his death on the 16th of May 2015.

But I think there have been loads of people that are now dead worthy enough of your pitiful story writing abilities to get there own tributes made by you.

Yes I know like the original Doctor William Hartnell or the second Doctor Patrick Troughton. But they weren’t musicians.

Then do a dead musician you admire like, Freddie Mercury.

I could make a tribute out of some of his solo stuff I guess.

But first things first, you still have to sort out your script to your big question; is money the route of all evil?


Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment