Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 202

Day 202;

Today was another good, fun, gym day, But today in the gym I thought that I knew someone.

Well done, Mr. Thick, Thick Thickity-Thickface from Thick Town, Thickainia that'll be your gym instructor.

No it wasn’t him.

So are you meaning that it was those two women that are almost always in the Gym at the same time as you?

No I meant as in a friend that I used to know from college I knew her height was about correct, hair colour even her T-shirt was the correct shade of blue I had noticed from one of our days at college together/the time that we spent in Disney when we went on a college trip.

I liked her, I mean the girl from college was the one that I liked as I only managed to see the one at the Gym unless it turned out to be her which wouldn’t surprise me except the one that I saw today’s face looked younger.

I wonder if she recognised me or whether her eye contact with me during this brief encounter was just to say “why are you staring at me” or such like.  It is much more probable that the second option is the correct option, as why would she bather coming to the town that I live in just to go the Gym as isn’t there many in the place that she lives.

Besides I thought that she was working at a proper job to do not working out at the gym.

That is why I was staring at you today at the gym, as I was attempting to work out who you were. If the girl that I was staring at, at the gym on this day the 22nd of January 2014 ever visits this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment