Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 195

Day 195;

Now today I have gone to the gym and i have looked around a lot when I was on the gym equipment but my eyes seem to close as soon as I get onto the weights.

Which wouldn't be a problem if I could open them again directly afterwards.

But the gym is fun there is this little machine called Everest, it's got the same principle behind it but it is for up hill walking.not for on the flat. It irritated me as every time that I started to move at a decent pace my correct arm (in this circumstances I mean my right arm) would come off of the machinery.and every time that I managed to get myself up to a semi respectable speed of from 8 to 9 the machine kept flashing the speed that I was travelling at

Sherlock Holmes and Mary Watson are the two psychopaths that John Watson cares about most in the world. But they both reciprocate the feelings to him as it was displayed in Sherlock episode nine as they both were willing to kill the one thing that stood in the way of John's happiness,

Spoiler warning

And Sherlock actuary did 

But then why did you think the episode was called his last vow? Did you think that he was about to make a second vow just for the episode? After him saying this is my "first vow and my last" .

No comments:

Post a Comment