Sunday 19 January 2014

Day 198

Day 198;

Oh great I haven't managed to get it on-line for the preferred time of 6 am I shall attempt to get it totally finished for the time of 6 pm instead which means by getting it totally completed by 1 pm probably latest tomorrow.

But I have been working on it today and the end of it is in sight but I just need to create the final little sketch, the bonus feature.

But I have been getting myself distracted by Sudoku's, Dragonball Z and a couple of quandaries of my mind. Similar to this why is the only planet in th e universe, that we know about, to harbour the crude lifeforms such as ourselves, crawling about on it, why doesn't it have an actual decent name, as I know there's earth but what kind of name is that. Earth, mud, dirt. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars,  Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, all of the fore-mentioned planets have been names after the old Roman Gods except two, the two are Venus, as it was named after a Goddess probably as it shines so brightly/beautifully every time that it passes u, and earth is the second one that isn't named after a God, and what is it named after mud, now that has got to be a piss take or something like that.

And the name for the star that we orbit isn't very much better. Sun son when it's more like our mother than a son of anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment