Tuesday 28 January 2014

Day 207

Day 207;

Another day another fiasco.

Now today I was supposed to write my next episode of The Sunday Savage so then I can spend the next six days actually making it.

But I was going to write it today but I got a little bit sidetracked first off by my late arising but then by my 3 hour lunch, It’s not because I actually spent 3 hours eating it’s because I was playing on my Sudoku 2 app for my iPad.


But today I have watched series seven part two of Doctor Who. Anyway Clara Oswin Oswald is my favourite of the Doctor’s companions if at least of the current companions. Only partially for her aesthetic beauty, partially for her attitude/character and  withall of the other parts include her humour. I think that Clara looks similar to one of my female friends, but in other news on the night after 205 I had a surprising erotic dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment