Thursday 9 January 2014

Day 188

Day 188;

On this day I had so much to type to you about, I think,

Like the majority of days I do, it’s what happens when you’re almost constantly thinking, usually not about what you were supposed to be about. Like during my dinner I was listening to Emu whitening on, eating pizza and playing a game on my iPad even when I writing this I have been listening to Planet Rock on the Radio meanwhile head banging to the music and my foot is tapping, and that was on top of thinking about what I should type.

Who say’s male’s can’t multi task, I do realise that it could be a copout for some males so they don’t have to do as much of the work, I don’t know?

Anyway some of the rock songs that I have been listening to this evening, its good stuff.

Walk on
Look at yourself
Drivers seat
Waiting for the bus/Jesus just left Chicago
All the young dudes.
Changes
Can’t you hear me knocking?
Bringing on the heartbreak
Whiskey in the Jar

I have been making some more of my flash project today and I have actually made myself a daily schedule for me to follow so I can hopefully get it completed on time.

Now look here and you can’t say that I never do anything for you, you may hate everything that I do for you but you can’t say that I don’t try.

But I thought you typed it was for your personal pride?

I did, it was for both of those reasons my personal pride was for making something for others,

I’m not sure that I understand that.

He was attempting to state was that his personal pride is for actually managing to make some thing for others, that some people actually lik, and to enable him/us to portray our selves in a more vocal way..

Thank you, Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment