Wednesday 8 January 2014

Day 187

Day 187;

So today has another one of those days, me being left home alone, for the most part at least; if I get a real job how could I cope without any more good days like this one has been.

Which reminds me a bit of a tangent that I went off on. When I was thinking about what to write for this blog post, I accidental went off on a tangent while I was writing it. It got me blaming the creators of currency that we have currency today, and blaming society for the consumer state that we live in.

I'm wondering if I could get a job on-line so I could then sit at home working, on my YouTube project and actually getting paid for it,

But wouldn't doing that be going against your personally held beliefs? 

Which belief would that be?

I don't know.

Ah I've got one,

Ok go ahead blurt it out,

It was that one that comes from that blogpost you made a couple of days ago, 

Which statement I make many.

(now I'd like to see those two statements printed on a T-shirt with a couple of images of the two characters along side, similarly to Doctor John Watson's I don't shave for Sherlock t-shirt)

The statement about not just doing this for personal satisfaction, pleasure orb maybe even pride.

I do recall writing something like that for my blog but if it did actually actually make it out of the grey matter and somehow make it onto the internet, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment