Monday 27 January 2014

Day 206

Day 206;

So it has been 206 days since my on-line diary began. Which means that this post has been waiting for 4944 hours or in actual fact 4943 hours since my first time i post it. I 'm guessing that the majority of my page views from random people that have typed something and you were unlucky enough to click on this websites link.

I'm sorry, but this is nothing even remotely cool.

Butr this iis my life please tread carefully.

Hang on a second did you really just say that?

No, I typed it.

Same difference!
;
Then yes i did., who else would, on my blog?

And you forgot to put the logo of the pub on the shirts of Dave and Sarah I can't believe it, wells actually I can it is you who I'm talking about again,

Well I know I can't really remember what day of the week it is half of the time.

Did you remember to tell the audience of your YouTube about your plans?

Damn it, I forgot



that went kind of wrong in upload

never worry i've got it here also.



This Sunday I have got my Tale I first chapter, but I have actually said parts of it wrong so please may you go into the following link in order to see the full chapter one.

http://savage-1.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-newold-story-tale-i-chapter-1.html

Well if you have ever heard of BBC Radio 2 and their Short story competition? As i was listening to it on the radio earlier this week. So there was me thinking that I could give it a go. But then Mr Chris Evans spoilt my fun as he said that the stories had to have less than 500 words. My first chapter of my this tale has got 892 words,But that isn't the worse part of the deal,as that comes down to age discrimination, as i couldn't enter a story even if it was under 500 words long as I have to be under the age of 13 to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment