Wednesday 22 January 2014

Day 201

Day 201;

So it is day 201, I have decided to make my next Sunday Savage to be about a story that I wrote a few years ago  well the first three, maybe more, chapters I wrote a few years ago, but you may have read it I know that's slightly more than unlikely.

My story was titled Tale I, it didn't get any rave reviews on it, but i was told it was half decent by some of the readers. they may have also been my friends, but I'm sure that wasn't a major contributing factor  or am I?

The name Tale I isn't very inspiring I know so but I wouldn't some of your suggestions for what it could be called instead when I get it up on-line I won't have a copy with all of the animations included in this first draft it will just be me sitting there reading it to who ever is listening to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment