Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 184

Day 184;

Another day with eighteen in front as part of it. I mean the number not the actual day but today must have been someone’s eighteenth anniversary.

So it was the last day of preparation before the Sunday Savage goes on-line.

But anyway by the time that this is up loaded it should be 6 o’clock in the morning of the 186th day Just 12 hours away from my 6 pm dead line for my first episode of The Savage Sunday, which is my attempt to liven up the “most boring day of the week”, But I have probably failed, epically with my attempt.


My epic filature is more than my seeming in ability to work quick enough to keep my project on schedule, But I’m guessing that you’ll have to wait until tomorrow/tonight only 12 hours away to find out if it will be as big a failure as I’m guessing.

I hope you know how hopeless you are now!

Yes I do, I'm very helpless at the second, at least I'm not getting paid to do this.

Why did you say that

Just as if I'm late at all in making any of my video's I've only let myself down no one else,

Why haven't you let anyone else down?

As to let someone else down you have to have meant anything to them and then not delivered, but I am without meaning to pretty much everyone else. therefore no expectations of me. So I am just needing to get back to work now it's a matter of personal pride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment