Monday 13 January 2014

Day 192

Day 192;

Today was a good day as a starter I managed to get the second flash episode of my video blog project/The Sunday Savage on-line.

Please click the following link The Sunday Savage episode 2.

I know what I should do for the ending of next weeks episode, which is don’t just stop it at the credits.

My hopes for getting my Christmas single up for next Christmas time took an unexpected turn for the better and I have now got an “I would like to be involved” and one “we shall see”, out of all of the invites I have thus far sent out and actually got a response from, which should be promising seeing as I have so far only sent my personal invites to some people that I personally know on Faceybook and the other person that I know on faceybook.

So my third episode I’ve still got to do for the new is all of the stuff that I had planed for this weeks show but I never got enough time to finish it. Before Sunday came, I’ve and now as another little tale I still have to get the lips moving correctly on...

Correctly! Don’t you mean at all, as you didn’t even try on mine.

Or mine.

Now just how incorrect are you there Red, but Yellow you may have a point,

As I set up all of the key frames within Red but I didn’t get round to pasting the alternative frames in place, and then yellow I just didn’t manage to work quickly enough.

But today was a good day because we went to see Kath, who for an old girl is great fun, I mean as in her sense of humour is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment