Monday 20 January 2014

Day 199

Day 199;

I’m Sorry for its late arrival but I put I put it to upload today/Sunday, so I hope you all enjoy the latest Episode of The Sunday Savage, its episode 3.

I realise that I may have stepped a little too far beyond the pale in this episode when I edged in my bit on religious shenanigans. But within the description I have put that you can either take it seriously or jokily as I do not want to start a war, yrt at least, I'm only on Episode 3.

Oh bugs I have just switched my PC off, I'm such a twit.But fortunately I have managed to restart the upload/download, as YouTube is stating, from where i was with it when I powered down my PC,.

Pagans were some very superstitious prehistoric people.

I Liked the pagans,

The Pagans gave us almost alll of the fun stuff to do with Christmas. Like the symbolism of an evergreen tree and the symbolism of the holly wreath, Just think about it what is long and hard about a male and it fits into a woman, in the place that is called, for this analogy at least the holly wreath.



No comments:

Post a Comment