Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 299

Day 299;

Now it has been a day that is one short of 300, I have managed to continue this daily blog post thing for almost 300 days on the trot (consecutively).

But today I have treated myself to the bellow humorous advert for Nintendo's E3 presentation.



But also, on a more serious note did you know that all racists must be atheists I didn't but come to think of it the KKK always seemed like a very atheist terrorist organisation to me, as it's comes from that very strong athirst belt in America or the South of the USA.

Were you being ironic or something like that?

Yes I was. as on the KKK's wikipedia page where it states"

KKK.svg
Ku Klux Klan's logo
In existence
1st Klan1865–1870s
2nd Klan1915–1944
3rd Klan[notes 1]since 1946
Members
1st Klanunknown
2nd Klan3,000,000–6,000,000[2] (peaked in 1920–1925 period)
3rd Klan5,000-8,000[3]
Properties
OriginUnited States of America
Political ideologyWhite supremacy
White nationalism
Nativism[4]
Christian terrorism[5][6]
Anti-Catholicism
Antisemitism
3rd Klan:
Anti-communism
Homophobia[7]
Neo-fascism
Political positionFar-right
ReligionProtestantism

Please note I have put in bold two things which should set alarm bells ringing in your heads. not literal alarm bells but instead things should get you thinking "that can't be correct" to either the above little information on the KKK or the comment I made about all racists are atheists, of which i haven't yet put in a link to where i first heard this news. Which was here, on the friendly atheists blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment