Saturday 19 April 2014

Day 288

Day 288;

Now this has been the day numbered 288, two and then two fat ladies.

Ok why have you hot bingo numbers in on this day also?

I don't really know but It humoured me.

What pretty much like the bellow scotch?



Yes exactly like the former comic sketch.

Now when exactly are you planning to get on and write/draw your ccmic books?

I know I almost had the origins story for one which is about someone that can stop time, and then further back in time I can remember one about a mann that is immortal,.

Is that it?

No, I can remember Eno the gnome who's from about a decade ago, and yes Eno is an anomalous gnome but is he the one, that is going to save all of the gnomes from the slavery that they have all known for ever ? Basically or shall he fail miserably.

Then there is all the names that I have forgot and I can remember sitting just a couple of meters away from my current position on the floor drawing then, my characters for the first time, as I can remember 4 tigers that I drew I can't remember their names but I also know that they looked more like hum ands with stripes. Plus the facial features of a tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment