Monday 14 April 2014

Day 283

Day 283;

So today I bought myself Blackadder remastered the complete collection from iTunes, which starts off with the original Blackadder from 1983 and it ended 6 years later in 1989.

But so far today I have watched the first 4 episodes of The Black Adder, but in the forth episode he ends up getting married to a young princess.

The first series of Blackadder was written and it was started in by Rowan Atkinson Aka Mr Bean or Johnny English.

That's enough about that comedy I have got news and it is that Mich is now a player of Wii Fit so my work at getting people fitter has now doubled.

And mich has said that he thought that he was fit but that was before he tried hula hooping and he got really worn out by doing it. But he is still in the ideal BMI range at something like a BMI of 24. But today I goy my Wii ii fit age down to 2 years younger than my actual age. which wasn't was good as Mich's score of minus 3 years on his age. As if the two of us were 30 years old I would have gotten 28 and Mich would've got 27 but we aren't the same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment