Wednesday 9 April 2014

Day 278

Day 278;

The devil is in the details.

That is one of the reasons why I like details and it's a whole load of turnip waste that is said by christians that don't want you to ask them more questions about their non-existent God.

The devil is in the details, like the details of my day which were me getting up early for another trip to London which was a waste of time basically as I went there to se another Doctor and the doctor just asked me questions and he stuck another camera in my nose which came out in my mouth of which he got me to swallow twice to get to my voice box swallowing I find difficult as I have to feet just the correct amount of saliva in my mouth to make me swallow, but with a tube going through my nose makes it doubly difficult and uncomfortable.

But what was it that you wanted to state again?

About what, bras?

Yeah, that was the topic.

Ok, well I was about to state that they must be the most uncomfortable price of clothing that the average modern woman wears on a day to day basis. as they are designed to force the wearers breasts up, and wearing a bra they are inadvertently making the muscles that protect a females womanly figure weaker.

So what does this have to do with the topic?

Ok, well I was just getting to that. It is that in Nintendo Wii Fit, or to be more exact in one of the yoga poses it shows the female instructors back as it says that you can cross your arms behind your back also if you are having trouble positioning your hands. The details equal that the woman trainer isn't wearing a bra, you could say that is because she doesn't need to as she is a computer generated character, which maybe correct, but  I was watching Allergy playing Wii Fit and, this is what kickstarted this whole trail of thought,  I thought that the thing that was perturbing through her top could in actual fact be harming her. especially with her putting as much effort as she was into doing the fitness excursuses e.g. it could harm her posture by tithing her back and it could constrict her air ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment