Saturday 12 April 2014

Day 281

Day 281;

My apologies, for being slightly remiss in my duties, of getting this days Blog post up online on time.

Nows the part that you make up some story about why it’s late, right?

Well yes if you would like the real story.

Ok then, shoot.

Shoot?

Yeah, just go on and type it up.


Ok, the internet went down. Not the whole way down, it went down but not as in a disconnect from the internet. As my computer devices all said that they were connected to the correct network but every time that I clicked on the internet tab thing it just came up stating no internet connection.

Now i first realised that dilemma after quite a while of it being a problem as when Allergy got home she stated that I hadn't replied to her message and I hadn't received it yet but i have now it says it was sent somewhere in the access of 2 hours before Allergy returned home.

No comments:

Post a Comment