Sunday 6 April 2014

Day 275

Day 275;

Today  was another day of my existence.

Yes, yes we get it we get it, but what happened to you today?

well i went to watch another defeat for the football team that I support, how many more defeats can there face before the end of this season...

Well that's simple you just have to look and see how many more games they've got until the end of the season.

As I was about to state before red interrupted me, to not get relegated. the answer is 0 more games can be looses if they want to stand any chance of staying up, as the only reason that they are at the moment safe from relegation is that the team that I support have a superior goal difference but they are on the same number of points as the teams just below them in the league but if all of the teams below them on the same amounts of points as the team that I support if they even get 1 more draw that the team that I support the team that I support is going down.


No comments:

Post a Comment