Wednesday 16 April 2014

Day 285

Day 285;

So today there has been an irritating high pitched sound.

But that was in the morning.

Yes i know, and today I have done some actual research about my supposed condition.

Which one OCD?

Yes that was the one.

What the one that you didn't think you had.

Yep that's the one.

The an OCD I'm believing that I may actually have some.

What's changed, have you actually read that wikipedia page on OCD's?

In a way. I have discovered that the type of OCD that I was describing is generally refereed to as O not OD which can also mean Over Dosed on drugs usually, but it usually happens when the person either first takes up some Drug or they have gotten themselves clean and they start again, Which is what quite a few people thought happened to peaches Geldof or so I have heard.

So you think that you could be classed as primarily Obsessional, but what about that thing that you do with all of the open doors?

So the O that I( was typing about is basically as it has been for the majority of my life but the thing with the open doors is a relatively recent occurrence. It is one of my OCD tendencies, but noting to worry about unless you like all of the doors open at all time's.

No comments:

Post a Comment