Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day 277

Day 277;

So it has been day 277, and i have gone too little big London today.

Or to be more exact one of the hospitals within London, so I was in one ward, the ward that it said on the letter that I received which told me to go to hospital and when i got to the bed in the ward that had been preparded i was told to change floors and ward but the ward that I had been told to go to was a private ward so I immediately thought that something was wrong and then a while later I was told to go downstairs to the waiting room yo receive further instructions, by the time that I finally received instructions I was hungry and they told me to go back up the stairs to the private ward, where I received a bed to lie on for my stay, but then I had to go back down some stairs to get my MRI scan which was done while I was under sedation. Needless to say I good time of sleep while I was unconsescious but it was weird as I could remember everything about where, why and how I got to that place from the moment that I awoke, which was just as well as the people that were there actually doing the precedure didn't know.

So I had to write it down on a sheet of paper for the Doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment