Sunday 13 April 2014

Day 282

Day 282;

So it's already been another day in my sub-excitting life, and today I have completed my watch through of Ashes to Ashes, and I have discovered what happens to Police Officers when they die in that fiction.

Is Gene hunt more like God or Satan?

Well that is a good question Red, very challenging.

How is that challenging he says in it we're the good guys, so it's blatantly obvious going to be god.

It's challenging by that question Yellow, as who created Satan if not god and then he has both hands in every pie be it an evil pie or be it a good pie, So that should mean that god is even inside Satan. But then Satan is only ever himself, but I know that Satan was apparently the snake that seduced Eve into the ways of sin after making her bite the fruit. But then she could have thought thought that the act she had just performed was fun lets get some Adam involved.

The Snake could be a metaphor for some other part of the male anatomy, so satan could have used his snake to pop Eve's Cherry, just as all of the other animals do. As Mr G-man never specified how they should  increase in number, one assumes he was going to teach them how to make more out of mud and ribs., or is that only this one that thinks such odd things?

But i got myself a little bit off track with that diatribe, now I was just about to tell you whither Gene Hunt is God or Satan, as I believe that God is a butcher of many populations and the destroyer of civilisations.meanwhile Satan has just been a dames scapegoat. So I'd say that Gene Hunt is more like God toned down 99% in the bad stuff so he's more worthy of your prayers and gratitudes than Mr G but he has only ever claimed to be the gene genie and never the creator of the universe. I know that he was created by men but can you name a god that isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment