Friday 18 April 2014

Day 287

Day 287;

So it has been the day after yesterday, and what has happened to me today?

Well you have sen that picture.

Well I have seen a lot of pictures.

I know you know the picture of the girl/woman you knew from school which had the text under it which said 3 stones.

Oh you mean the picture which was really 2 pictures side by side kind of like a before and after picture but you couldn't see the face of the person in the after photograph?

Yes that the one.

I think the 3 stones was the weight differential between the photographs.

But I know that Allergy would most likely be happy with that weight loss because shirr had just done a body test today and she had got her BMI down to a new low which was something like 22.54 but then she hadn't stamped it off on her wii u fit log and that was before dinner of which she had eaten before going on wi fit again and her BMI was down on still down on yesterday but not by as much.

and just so you know my vmi is something like 22.08 so close to 22.11 that I can still see it some days ago i think it was just about a wee ago now that I got it initially.

But I'm believing that I have been neglectful over the past 1 day with not informing you people, I hope that I have just watched the complete collection of Blackadder the third, the butler to the prince of wales; not the real prince of wales by the way. As I completed that series I have got to Blackadder goes forth and it's the forth series and I a;ready know how this series is set to end.

But if  you don't want to see the ending of Blackadder goes forth please do not watch the ending thing bellow. But can you have a great life before you have to go over the top in true WW1 style; aka. hopelessly to your demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment