Monday 7 April 2014

Day 276

Day 276;

Today followed yesterday.

But today I got myself doing yoga for the first bit of time after Lunch, yoga is fun even the poses that you can't do properly, at first.

What about lunch, and then what about before of lunch?

It like much, eel the majority of my life I cannot remember. I am unsure if the meal that I ate today was lunch or my dinner. and the meal I can only remember for the cheese and mash potato, which was delicious, and the mushrooms and the tomatoes, which weren't.

You and your hopeless memory.

Yes me and my hopeless memory, but I can tell you people what I have done since.

Ok, go on then.

I had gone on some more Wii Fit I was on the luge which was fun, and I was getting my Wii Fit age which was 38 today, and i'm doddery on my old legs I am. but I also started watching "Ashes to Ashes" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment