Thursday 17 April 2014

Day 286

Day 286;

Already it has been the day numbered 286.

Ok, well what has happened today?

Well I have been to the gym today, which was fun, as with what happened to me last week on the treadmill, when I was rocking all the way around the clock, despite there not being a clock on the treadmill.


Real smooth, just chucking a bit of Bill into the mix.

Was it, really Red?

No I was only messing with you.

Ah dam it, but I've got to attempt to get my rowing speed up to a speed so I can row 1000m in 8 minutes.

But Allergy has been telling me today that I'm really lucky as I have a hyper speed metabolism, but I don't have a hyper speed metabolism my metabolism is faster than hers as it maybe but it's not so fast that I can just sit down all day everyday and remain in the shape that I am currently in.

No comments:

Post a Comment