Friday 11 April 2014

Day 280

Day 280;

So i forgot to tell you good people (speculation on my part) that yesterday/ Day 279 I went to the gym and on the cross trainer I managed to reach a new high speed, which was 23 mph or whatever the speed that the cross trainers operate in is.

So on this day I went to the Zoo with Tini, I had a good time at the Zoo; apart from there was some uneducated folk saying that a chimp was a Monkey; which I know really shouldn't allow it to get to me but I did as the woman was telling it to I think her daughter.

My stance on this was it\'s ok [wrong as a fact but it's you'r being morally ok being wrong in your own head], but as soon as it gets shoved off on your children as fact it becomes morally wrong, as it's not just yourself that your deceiving the child.

My Wii Fit Meter got a bit of a walk around today around the Zoo.

Typing about Wii Fit, and today I have almost managed to master my attempt at becoming a Bird man as I to 3 stars and a score of 149. but I knew the place that I could improve on and hopefully get 159 points instead. and if that's not a 4 star performance I wouldn't know what would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment