Sunday 27 April 2014

Day 296

Day 296;

Yes that was the day today, but today was a great day.

What you mean about the football?

Yes I mean about the football, and the former arch bishop of Canterbury told us something that I worked out years ago.

What you mean This little news story?

Yes, I do.

So I'll fill you in on the football news first, so tray was the last home match of the season for the team that I support by the end of regulation time of the first half they were winning 3-0 but before the end of half there was 1 minuet tiff additional time aka injury time to playas the time that was being played to account for all of the injuries that had occurred during play whittled down then the opposing team managed to get one of their players to score in the team that I supports goal so, then time elapsed. The score was 3-1 going into half time.

So the scene had been set for an upset for the home fans, i.e. me and the rest of the home fans that were there but i could't help but to feel pessimistic As the opposition had the momentum going into the second half.

The second half came around, and the team that I support managed to keep the opposition at bay and then they managed to get a forth Goal to take the score up to 4-1, which was a triumph of a game for the manager and the team.

Ok I'll do the part about the news story tomorrow, if I remember that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment