Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 298

Day 298;

So today was a good day, I think as I got more than 2 hours on my Wii U fitness game done, and I heard about this nee government scheme to get people out of work into which is great for me but not for who ever employs me,

But I have got a new program on this computer, which was free, It's called Xcode now I will just need to work out how to use it in order to get myself creating iPad and iPhone applications and then if I'm good enough at it I could perhaps make a living off of it.

No, that's foolish.

I know, like what imbecile would pay for anything that I have created .

My point entirely, so what you'd have to do is put adverts on the application, to create a source of revenue which in turn would put people off getting your Applications.

Oh darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment