Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day 291

Day 191;

Today I did my usual  yoga routine and I did some alternative stuff on the Wii U, which included me getting some 100 point scores on some of the exercises.

But i ave been on to an intreating but a confusing website, so hold onto your seats as I'm about to go into some more Religious shenanigans,

Oh why?

As i stumbled across an annoying website,

Ok how did it annoy you?

It annoyed me as it somehow thinks that a loving God would send people to an unimaginably painful and unbearable place forever which would probably like somebody removing my balls with cocktail sticks and then sewing them back on repeat this procedure forever and on top of that I'm burring forever as well if your a female just imagine that your reproductive parts are being chiselled out and then sewn back in place as that is probably the closest approximation to the pain that I am typing about. For the finite crime/sin, if you'll call it that, of thinking outside of the book.

And the answer to the question, was?

God is just, admittedly i may have slightly over done it with the question.

How far have you over done the question?

well the original question was;

(1) A loving God would not send people to a horrible hell.

So I treacly was just filling in some of the blanks that the website had left out.

And then the website is arrogant enough to state that God doesn't send people to hell they choose it.

The website that states all of the above mentioned absurdities it this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment