Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day 270

Day 270;

So today/yesterday, has been/was the day of the anniversary of my birth, also known as the most unimportant day of the calendar year.

 So what did you get up to today?

Ok, well I first opened my gifts, which was after I had half eaten my breakfast.


Why hadn't you finished it?

I hadn't  finished it because I'm a slow eater.

Lame excuse.

I know but it's a factual claim.

So what did you get?

Now I got a load of cool stuff. Like an iMac, the computer system not a waterproof rain garment with a jazzy little i on it. I also got a load of DVD's, well I mean 3 separate boxes but one is the GoT box-set, for season/series 3.

So happy april fools day to one and all for tomorrow/today. By the way what would all of you people have as a super power if you could have any that you could think of? What could it be, and you can't be like Allergy when she asked me this morning, Allergy said either super speedy or super strong, you've got to be decisive like me by saying that I would if i could have the ability to stop time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment