Thursday 3 April 2014

Day 272

Day 272;

So today has been day that I numbered 272,

Ok i think we all already understood that.

Good, Red good. But what I have done today was go out to the gym which was fun especially as I had already been training the morning on Wii Fit doing some yoga.

What you mean that devil filled little activity, why?

Because it's fun and who says it's devil filled? Well it's some of the crazy Vatican's chief exorcist that said, that "Yoga is the work of the devil," and I just think that he has been attempting to do the shoulder stand too much lately and just he cannot master it so he's saying that all yoga's bad and of the devil.

You can read the complete news article of in which he states it by clicking the following link.

Ok so at the gym today I noticed that I had a blister on my left hand now I noticed this as my left hand that I don't usually have any problems with on the cross trainer kept coming off of the cross trainer and i was having some kind of irritation on it, but i didn't know what it was so when my personal trainer started questioning me about my hand I showed him my hand and he told me it was a blister but it had burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment