Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 300

Day 300;

Wow it's Day 300 and it's actually day 30 of a month, So only 65 and a quarter more days of my life for you to ignore well that is until I reach a minimum amount that I set out to do at the beginning or this blog post series.

The ducks came home yesterday, well they were more of ducklings not actual ducks, they were the first two of the (I don't know) litter, batch, eggs to hatch, and the so far (then at least) to hatch. But I actually got to hold them which was cool as there was one of the two Ducklings that Tini keeps calling chicks that kept bullying the other one by pecking at it, But while I was holding them both I thought that I wouldn't be shaving any of that so every time that it pecked at the other one I nudged there beck away from the other one it wasn't the ducklings fault that it had too big of a head and feet, but iI'm thinking that it worked as the little bully Duckling wasn't being a bully to the other one when I last saw them, at least. But I'm thinking that my body heat did the duckling with too big of a head some actual good as when i last saw it it was sitting up which was better than it had done prior to my contact which was when the other Duckling was bullying it, while that happened the Duckling was just laying down.

But that was about yesterday, 

Yeah what about today?

Well today as you both  already know I was in London.

We know know, that you know that we know about what you have done today but we are just working to prompt you towards more interesting topics.

Ok, but me going to hospital to get poked and prodded with needles and injecting me with rat poison may have been interesting the first time it happened but it is no longer interesting.

But you have future news as well.

Well if you would like to cal it that, then I guess I do, but it's not very good news and it could mean nothing what so ever, as it probably does.

Oh just tell us, already.

I have got some confirmation on my entering of this disabled athletics meeting thing. So I shall be doing a lot off work on my arms as the shot put and the javelin are both two of the sports that I'm going to gave a of at while I'm there and Boccia, as well as a whole other load of sporting activities; but the only thing is you have to have a disability to be eligible to compete. So I'm hopping that I can stay in my lane for the 100M dash thing. Or  that could get a bit messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment