Tuesday 20 May 2014

Day 319

Day 319;

Wow how impressive, in the obviously opposite fashion to something that is actually impressive, I have done this thing for 319 days now.

Now today I have had to listen to Allergy complaining.

Complaining? Surely not.

Yes I know as unbelievable as it it.

Just to left the audience know we were being sarcastic, blatantly dishonest with humorous intent my definition lets se what a dictionary says. Cutting language: remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride.

What was she complaining about, this time?


She was complaining about how she never tans, she only burns; so I told her get some suncream on, Suncream is the correct term for your sun screen you Americans.

After the aforementioned happenings Allergy got herself sun burnt, and Mich and myself went out to the Athletics place but this time I only got to throw a Javelin, 3 clubs, 2 shots and 3 grip balls, but I got more than one go on each except the 2 shots, which I only got to have one go on each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment