Sunday 11 May 2014

Day 310

Day 310;

Ok so this day was the day of Eurovision. and I know that it might have only been me that thought this but;


I thought that the Russian entry to Eurovision was supposedly a metaphor (it was symbolic) for Ukraine and them breaking apart, conjoined by hair and them breaking apart.


But then the Russians showed some "love" to the breakaway state of the Ukraine, and they allowed it to become part of it.


Ok I don't think that that should be the symbol that the were trying to get at, from that songs performance.But I think it was meant to be interrupted as oat the part when they were conjoined at the hair it was probably when Russia and the surrounding countries were the USSR and it was a song which was meant to stir up feelings for the former USSR states to get them to revolt like the former Ukraine state, which is now part of Russia. As the motherland (Russia) still "loves" them.


Are you sure, it isn't just another terrible Eurovision entry the twins didn't deserve the hate that was getting tossed they're way either.


Ok, now neither of us have said anything about the hatting on them, which is unacceptable. they were probably only singing it as them two had been selected to perform in the Eurovision song contest and they had been given the song and been told how to perform it in order to pick up as many points as possible from the former USSR.


But last up we had the UK which got too serious for this year, as the UK's entry could actually sing.


The bearded woman,of Austria was actually very good year, and she won. So no complaints on who actually won.


But Iceland didn't do as well as Mich had hoped they'd do, but it was the Polish performance that had me scratching my head the most as it had a woman sitting down washing an item of clothing, but  I am sorry I mean the Sexy Milkmaid Rouyine.
 But the lyrics were in Polish I think so that should mean that I should need to ask my Polish friend, well he's at least a third Polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment