Wednesday 21 May 2014

Day 320

Day 320;


Oh Elton, I know that you maybe a Rocket Man, but with Mars being a place that as cold as the place that’s according to mythology is warm enough to melt your bones down to molten slag. I somehow do not think so, I know it's red but it's not fire.



Yesterday I know that I went to that little sports gathering for a load of disabled people and me, o'm not saying that I'm not disabled, as I am. It's the bit about portions that I am discussing (it may only be with myself).

Now today I got typed at by nn Emu. the same Emu that hates Nigel Farrage, and she has recently moved into his constancy.

As Emu stated that "James O'Brien is very good in this video". 


Then I typed back to her "As was Nigel they only spoke over the top of each other a small number of times"

I'll explain my comment, they meaning both there was no 1 of them that always waited until the former person  had finished talking. but in the last few minutes of the talk it all got messy with James and Nigel both attempting to push their agendas.



No comments:

Post a Comment