Wednesday 7 May 2014

Day 306

Day 306;

What is the idea of sport? Well in modern times it has many purposes, like earning fame and/or money but why do young people sign up to sporting clubs and shenanigans like that in their thousands Football, Rugby, Cricket, Hockey (field, inline, ice), even the non team oriented clubs like athletics I know that there is some team oriented athletic disciplines like the relay, and I know that all of the athletes in the main competitions\ are playing for their teams, like golfers in the Ryder Cup.

But what is the point of athletics on a personal level? It is to see how quick/strong or even far you can jump and more, and it is basically how far you can push yourself How far you dare to push yourself.

Which is my excuse foe my 2 face plants yesterday I dared myself to go faster and actually run as I dared myself to jump that little bit further that is what I was attempting to do just go all out for my own personal satisfaction , but it still wasn't good enough to climb that step higher in the team competition for the end of the night I didn't even realise that that was what the scores were going to for the end I though they were just to set targets to beat, I didn't know when I'd get a chance to beast my scores anyway but it would just go down in my diary as a great day

But today I went again to London. It was to get the results from the load of scans that I did a couple of weeks ago, I think. On one side of y brain, the side that was drove into fracturing my skull and giving me serious brain damage, it has stopped producing the hormone Dopamine but on the other side it is being produced fine, so I am thinking that I might have to have some additional dopamine in my diet,

No comments:

Post a Comment