Thursday 8 May 2014

Day 307

Day 307;

So today I went to the gym for the first time in a while,

Today in the Gym I had fun on a harness, well what I mean by that is my personal trainer tied me to a weights machine and he goy me to move away from it so I attempted to run away from it and as I got to the end of the rope it decided to pull me back in, well I do not mean as in the actual piece of gym equipment actually thought "now that's far enough time to come back" I mean the weight on the other end went down as I stopped and I got pulled back into mu starting position on my backside, it was actually quite amusing, it seemed like something you'd see on cartoons, you must know the old Tom & Jerry Cartoons, mustn't you?

Doberman/dopermean is not a drug it's a hormone that is created in your brain ,

What is Dope then?

Dope is either Marajuanna or Heroine, by the people that do not do drugs Marajuanna is called dope and then for the people that do Marajuanna, Heroine is called Dope.
Thanks to the urban dictionary for that explanation

and I drunk about 1 mug and a half of cider today straight from the bottle into my m/g without any dilouteing down with lemonade, so I could actually taste how strong it was, 

No comments:

Post a Comment