Saturday 24 May 2014

Day 323

Day 323;

So today has been another day of my of my life and another thing about today is that it's the day after the MEP's and the members of our local councils election,

But UKIPpers picked up a lot more seats than they were expected to in this first day of getting the results as have the greens, But it wasn't just in the past years Conservative seats that the UKIP ream were picking them up from they also managed to get hold of 10 in Rotherham, and Rotherham is a Labour seat, as labour only managed to stay in control of the council by 1 seat as they got 11, of the 21.

But today I saw this you tube video,



But if you'd like to play a game that I view as fun please click on the below banner, I remember it from Alpha World many years ago. but I just got an email the other day which told me of a new woeld that was starting up so I decided to give it another go.



I hope that anyone that plays it has a very good time in playing it. Then we could perhaps become Allies?

No comments:

Post a Comment